Get In Touch
About phone sessions
It offers convenience, efficiency, comfort and time, to conduct coaching, mentoring and counselling through modern day technology. These sessions are an hour long, and you should allow a hour and a quarter, allowing for arriving and completion time.
In terms of preparation for the session:
- find a quiet space free from distractions, where you can be comfortable, and make yourself unavailable if possible
- it’s worth investing in a headset or hands-free accessory, it reduces background noise and an arm can get tired holding the phone
- silence your mobile, even preventing the buzz of incoming messages (unless of course you have pressing reasons to not to)
- have a backup phone handy, so we have a plan B!
- have handy a sheet or two of paper and a pen, just in case!
- best case scenario is to create a bit of space and time for yourself afterwards so you can have a period of settling prior to meeting the world!
My Mobile Number is: +44 (0)7974817393
Address: We are based in Cambridge, UK but can travel anywhere!
Phone: +44 (0)7974817393
I will call you back as soon as I possibly can if I can’t answer you at the time.
This policy meets needs for fairness and clarity, if you have any issues with them please let me know before you make your payment.
Cancellation by you: If you wish to cancel, the terms are, you pay
(a) 25% of the agreed fees, if you cancel between 2 and 6 weeks before the scheduled delivery date;
(b) 50% of the agreed fees, if you cancel the services between 2 and 1 week before the scheduled delivery date; but
(c) Full fees if you cancel 1 week or less before the scheduled date unless we agree a different cancellation fee at the time.
(d) With Coaching, Mentoring and counselling, 48 hours notice is required (so I can fill that slot) or the session offers no refund.